5 Reasons to book a sunrise session!
- The lighting is absolutely beautiful....think pink, orange, purple, blue pastel skies. The sunrise golden hour makes for the perfect, soft, filtered light that photographers dream of and will make for gorgeous family photos for you.
- The sun is up early, and with it, the morning temperatures are cooler. This allows you to avoid the oppressive heat you’re likely to deal with for a session at any other time of the day in Florida. Sunrise time is also less likely to experience the strong winds, afternoon storms and rain showers also frequent in Florida!
- Children are sometimes more cooperative and happy in the morning, especially during summer months when the sun doesn't set until almost 8pm....right at bedtime! Try to wake up with enough time to do your normal morning routine and eat breakfast. Well fed and rested are best for happy kids come session time.
- You already have to get ready for the day anyway, so why not just get up a bit earlier on session day, get ready for the day and then you don't have to worry about rushing home in the evening and getting ready all over again. Then you have the rest of the morning to go out for breakfast or do something fun with your family. I promise a stress-free session full of snuggling and loving on each other that will set you up for a great day together :)
- Sunrise on the beach is just magical. Period. Experience it for yourself and I"m sure you will agree!
Are you ready to book your sunrise session? Contact me today, weekends book up fast!